Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect in the case you opt to use our web services.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us In Short: We collect information that you provide to us. We only collect your information that you opted us by visiting our web service, express an interest in obtaining information or generate query about our products, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
The nature of the personal information we collect depends on the type of interaction you made on our website, the choices you make and the products and features you opt to use. The personal information we collect may include the following: Personal Information Provided by You. We usually collect names, mailing addresses, phone numbers and other similar information. Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you opt to make purchases on our website, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is securely stored by PayPal and Credit/Debit Cards. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: www.techzonelive.com All the information you provide to us must be accurate, reliable and you must notify for any changes to such personal information.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate interests of our business, to
compliance with you and fulfilment the conditions of the contract, and/or your consent.
We only use the information collected by the website for different due purposes, which are mentioned
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To post testimonials. We post different testimonials on our website based on the personal information of user. Before posting or publishing a testimonial, we will obtain your prior consent to use your personal information, such as names and your consent to publish the testimonial on our website. If you wish to update, change or delete your published testimonial, please contact us at email.
- Request feedback. We may use your personal information to request the feedback and your experience about browsing our website
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your personal information in order to interact and enable with the user to user communications with the prior consent of each user.
- To manage user accounts. We may use also use your information to further enhance the productivity of account.
- Fulfil and manage your orders. We may use your personal information to further furnish and fulfil all your order, payments, exchanges and returns made through the use of our web service.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your personal information to administer and oversee the competitions and prize draws you opted to administer the use of this service.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your specific information to provide information about the queries you generate during the use of our service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your service to timely respond to all the queries, questions and problems you face during the use of our service.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share your personal information with your prior consent, to provide you the services and to fulfil the business obligations. We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your personal data only if you have given the permission to do so.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your personal information when it is necessary to achieve and pursue the legal rights of our business.
- Performance of a Contract: We may process your personal information to fulfil all obligations and clauses of the contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may use your personal information be legal way in order comply with the international or local law, legal process, court order and to abide the requirements of national law enforcement agencies on the behalf of public authorities.
- TZL Interests: We may reveal or use your personal information where we believe it is necessary to take proper actions regarding the gross violations of our company’s policies, suspected fraud and as an evidence in the litigation in which we are involved. More specifically, we may need to process and share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may reveal or share your personal information during the merger or sales of our company assets to another company (partial or as a whole)
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We are fully committed to protect your personal information through a system of technical security and organizational measures. We have implemented the robust organizational and technical security measures, designed to fully protect the security and confidentiality of any personal information we process. However, despite our steps and efforts to secure your personal information, no electronic transmission over the internet is 100% fool proof and secure, so we cannot guarantee or promise that your information cannot be steal. modify or use by cybercriminals, hackers or any unauthorized third parties by any means whatsoever. Although we made our best to protect your personal information, but all the transmission of personal information to and from the website is at your own risk. You should access our website within a secure environment.
7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not intentionally collect or market the personal information of children under 18 years of age. By using this website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or that you are the guardian or parent of minor during the use of the website. In the instance, we learn that personal information less than 18 years old has been collected, then we will immediately deactivate the account and will take necessary measures to delete all the traces of such accounts from our record. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, the feel free to please contact us at email.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time. In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you have provided your prior consent to process your personal information, then you have the due right to revoke or withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that however this is not affect the legal status of the processing before its actual withdrawal, not it will affect the processing of your personal information based on lawful processing ground. If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully or illegally processing or use your personal information, the you also have the due right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm . If you are resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at email.
If you want at any time like to review, amend or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Access your account settings and update your preferences.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time of your choice just by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we may still communicate with you after the unsubscription of our service, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
9. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers, mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to collect data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage, no uniform technology standard for implementing and recognizing DNT (Do-Not-Track) signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised/edited version of this privacy notice.
10. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access
to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users
who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge,
information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for
direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared
personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident
and would like to make such a request,
please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, then you have the right to request the removal of all unwanted data that you publicly posted on the Website. To request the removal of such data and personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. After receiving the request, we will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).